Are you an experienced Workshop supervisor?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a dynamic team in a growing company?
We specialise in the installation of mechanical services, prefabricating and installing pipework and structural steel. We hold a BS EN 1090-2 accreditation for CE Marking of structural steel work and associated components and our welding is to ASME IX standards.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Working knowledge of the business & products
· Understanding of Isometric drawings
· Liaise with Procurement officer & Engineers
· Manage and reporting of workshop safety
· Making things happen through people – listening, motivating others, organisational skills and a drive for results.
· Oversee daily work of employees and ensure deadlines are met
· Liaise with clients
· Ensures that shop area is clean, organized, and free of dangerous or hazardous material
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
· Safepass & Manual Handling Certificates
· Demonstrate strong leadership skills
· Possess detailed knowledge of shop industry
· Exhibit strong customer service and interpersonal skills
· Possesses solid analytical and problem-solving abilities
· Demonstrates awareness of all health and safety protocols
· Manages time efficiently
· Multi-task effectively
· Possesses basic computer skills
· Read, interpret, and compose work orders
· Communicates clearly and effectively
· Capable of translating industry terminology into straightforward terms for explanatory purposes
If you are an experienced Workshop Supervisor with the relevant experience and knowledge, we would love to hear from you.