We are looking for an experienced, motivated and confident leader to join our team as a workshop supervisor. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to step up and work on their own initiative in a busy and expanding workshop.
• Responsible for supervising our busy workshop, ensuring quality of the final products and supply within contractual delivery time
• Ensure works are carried out in accordance with processes, completing all necessary documentation and submitting to the office within agreed timescales
• Develop and motivate staff to ensure they achieve maximum performance• Plan work activities and manpower
• Monitoring and reporting on production progress
• Oversee housekeeping and availability of workshop tools, equipment and expendables.
• Review the scope of works, drawings and establish production objectives, standards, and production schedules
• Liaise with our design department to ensure workshop drawings are accurate & complete
• Timekeeping of all workshop staff
• Oversee the receipt of materials to ensure they correspond to the paperwork and certificates received
• Work to ISO9001, EN1090 & ISO45001 Standards.
• Review workshop practices with an emphasis on safety, quality, efficiency, cost effectiveness and timelines
• Ensure Workplace Safety and Health policies, procedures and regulations are followed
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement initiatives
• Team player
• Experience in a similar supervisory role
• Experience in Mechanical (Fitting or Machining) or Metal Fabrication is preferred
• Possess excellent communication and record keeping skills• Have the ability to read and interpret mechanical and structural drawings
• Possess high level of motivation, initiative, and time management skills
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below to apply for this position