Mechanical Engineer – Co. Mayo
Hayes Mechanical & Engineering are expanding the team and are seeking a Mechanical Engineer to join our busy team in Ballintubber.
Send your resume to HR@hayesmecheng.com
• Review contract documents, specifications, design drawings and ensure contract compliance.
• Prepare reports, and document findings on conformance and non-conformance to management.
• Liaise with contractors, vendors, suppliers ensuring that standards, relevant regulations, and legal requirements are achieved.
• Coordinate, monitor & inspect work on site in compliance with design drawings, specifications & standards.
• Development Project measure prior to commencement of Construction in line with the agreed project programme
• Understand the requirements and actions to be taken to test, commission and handover the project prior to the commencement of the commissioning period
• Ensure the quality of materials and workmanship are in compliance with design, specification, quality standards & regulations.
• Report on related quality matters, including third-party inspections, progress, EHS and causes for delay.
• Maintain project budgets and deliver what has been promised to the client on the time safely & to the highest quality.
• Build relationships with all parties involved in the project and maintain effective team communication and cooperation for successful project completion
• Maintain a site diary / day book
• The role will require frequent travel throughout all regions of operation across all business unit
• Hold a recognised qualification in mechanical engineering or a similar discipline and three plus years of related field experience.
• Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings, specifications, regulations, codes, and other material pertinent to the project.
• Working knowledge of mechanical components and systems.
• Knowledge of mechanical materials, means and methods.
• Good level of IT skills.
• Provide Leadership & take Ownership
• Competitive salary & negotiable dependent on experience
• Business expenses paid in line with company policy.
• Full time permanent staff role with great career prospects
• Company mobile phone & laptop supplied.
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below to apply for this position