Hayes Mechanical & Engineering are looking for an enthusiastic individual willing to work on a variety of civil/Structural work.
Skills & experience required to excel in this position:
• Assisting with ongoing site-based projects in terms of design development.
• Ensure all aspects of design works are backed up by procedures and calculations.
• Think methodically, to design, plan and manage projects
• Experience in Defect engineering
• An enthusiastic approach with an ability to research design solutions for incoming projects of varied size and type
• Design of civil and structural elements for typical type projects
• The role will also involve client relationship management with the retention of existing business and the generation of new business as high priorities.
Qualifications and attributes:
• A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
• Minimum of 4+ years design experience
• Proficiency in AutoCAD/ Plant3D software packages
• Excellent written verbal communication
• Full Driving License
• Salary will be determined by level of experience
• Continuous training and development opportunities
• Excellent support and guidance from the Directors and Engineers
• Superb place to work, where all staff are truly valued and rewarded
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below to apply for this position