1st – 4th Year Apprenticeship
Hayes Mechanical & Engineering specialises in the installation of mechanical services, pre-fabricating and installing pipework and structural steel. We offer developmental opportunities, work- life balance and best of all, we are a great bunch of people to work with! We have an exciting opportunity available for someone who is keen to start an Apprenticeship.
· Learning & developing new practical craft-related skills.
· Knowledge & competence
· Demonstrate good work practices including time keeping, tidiness, responsibility, quality & safety awareness.
· Working with a variety of specialise hand and power tools.
· Interpret drawings and specifications.
· An awareness of health and safety and good housekeeping is essential as well as attention to detail.
· Comply with health & Safety requirements.
· Ensure quality and document work.
· Valid Safety Pass is essential.
· An eye for detail.
· Technical & mechanical aptitude.
· Ability to safely handle tools and machinery.
· Problem solving skills.
· Safety conscious.
· Communicate effectively.
· Show a positive attitude.
· Work independently and as part of a team.
For more information please see apprenticeship.ie
Apply for this position
Please complete the form below to apply for this position